Sunday 1 July 2012

And So It Begins!

Total Geek Out??

Firstly let me tell you one thing - "This blog is a result of total boredom!!"

I mean this is one of those bizarre ideas we get when all other options of killing time are exhausted.
So here I am sitting at home having nothing to do all day but watching people do an online blabber of their lives on facebook and then moving on to 9gag and doing a "Read all the posts!"(9gagers will get that ;) ) there, then it hits me "Hey! Why don't I start a Blog!" and that brings me here!

"Total Geek Out, What kind of a name is that?!" If that's what you're thinking, then let me throw some light on it. I am going to use the most popular search result on Urban Dictionary to justify the name i have given :

Geek out: 

The act of becoming emotionally and physically aroused by the sight or the thought of a technicality of a certain topic of major interest.


That is exactly what i have in mind for this blog! I want this to have a lot of totally random but really interesting posts. Oh! me being a tech-freak and a sports maniac, you may find that most of my posts will be inclined towards my nerdyness and craze for ball-kicking!
I am also going to take the help of a few of my close buds to totally "Geek You Out!"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment